Upcoming Online Adult Course: January 2nd-March 14, 2019
Lots of participants say they wished they had organized their brain years ago.
But their experience is not yours. So, as a bare minimum, please make sure you do each of the steps listed below (if you haven’t already done so) before you enroll. That way, you’ll know with certainty whether or not our program is something you’d like to participate in and is something that might benefit you.
It should take about two hours (total) to review what's listed below.
Note that since all the audios and videos can be heard and viewed on mobile devices, you might opt to review some or all of the materials while riding in the car or while you’re at many other places away from your home computer.
If you can’t find the time to review everything, that’s good feedback.
That probably means you’re already likely stretched too thin to do our program. That’s because participants also need to find time to review new multimedia materials each week of the course.
Complete these steps.
1. Watch the TEDx video that appears on our home page.
2. Complete an online adult screening.
3. Read the Program Results page to learn what kinds of changes prior adult participants have experienced.
4. Listen to the audios at the top of the Adult Program Introduction page, and read the corresponding text.
5. Listen to the audios at the top of the Adult Course Overview page, and read the corresponding text.
6. Read the Adult Program FAQ to learn specific details about our program.
7. Read the Adult Program Commitment to know what’s expected of you. (We really will hold you accountable for what’s written there.)
8. Listen to all the audios at the top of this page.
9. If after going through the above enrollment steps, you think, “YES!”-this is exactly what I want to do-then we’re more than happy to teach you everything we know.
So, to reserve a spot in the upcoming course, you’ll need to now create an account, sign the class commitment form/waiver, and submit your payment. You can click on the Brain Highways Adult Program Registration to complete that process now.